Questionmark enables you to author, schedule, deliver, and report on surveys, quizzes, tests and exams.
- Author questions and organize them into exams, quizzes, tests or surveys
- Deliver via browser, secure browser, mobile devices or paper
- Analyze and distribute meaningful reports on results to stakeholders
This scalable installable solution provides comprehensive assessment management all without worrying about hardware, upgrades or maintenance expenses. Questionmark enables reliable, valid and defensible assessments by empowering learning and testing professionals with collaborative authoring tools, accommodating participant needs with blended and multilingual delivery and informing stakeholders through timely reporting and meaningful analytics.
- Browser-based question and assessment authoring
- Powerful, flexible item banking
- Secure delivery for high-stakes exams
- Collaborative authoring environment
- Translation management
- Integration with other enterprise systems
- Randomize presentation of questions and choices
- Author once, deliver to many devices
- Results API for custom reports and analysis
- Powerful, intuitive authoring tools for SMEs
- The broad range of standard reports to analyze results
- Year-round learning opportunities
- Comprehensive technical support
- Instant feedback to enhance learning
- Delivery optimized for accessibility
The video was once a flat tool for information sharing. Now, with Echo360’s integrated social learning and student response elements, student engagement increases seven-fold. Only Echo360 streamlines this experience to improve learning before, during, and after class
Provides data no one else can about student learning.
Echo360 provides new insight into student learning behaviors such as watching videos, reviewing content, asking questions or taking notes. Alone, these activities are meaningless single data points. Together, they establish patterns of risk and opportunity that educators and students can respond to in real time.
Recording lectures gives students on-demand access to their studies and supports varied learning styles in a diverse student body
Campus Video Library
Digital materials are organized, filtered, and shared to courses and sections, individual students or even the public
Sharing information before and after class allows for more live interaction and discussion during class, increasing students’ overall understanding of course material.
Institutions can leverage recorded content to extend their reach through online or blended programs, offering remote students the same access as their in-classroom peers.
Institutions looking to make learning more accessible to students can rely on Echo360’s automated lecture capture, accessible player and flexible captioning.
Students can easily record and edit video assignments and share them with instructors for the feedback